[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Regarding Nepali language Spell Checking
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Regarding Nepali language Spell Checking
- From: अायुष झा <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 08:03:37 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
The current Nepali spell checker using the hunspelldictionary
is incomplete and has alot of words missing from it.
The following dictionary is compiled from the National Nepali Corpus
and words extracted from Nepali Shabdakosh by pragya pratisthan.
More details in the README of the repo.
It has 1,69,277 words in total.
link to gitlab repo - https://gitlab.com/ayys/nepali-dictionary-for-libreoffice
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] ask - question
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?