[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask - question
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask - question
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 17:29:21 +0100
- To: sophi <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
sophi wrote on 1/15/19 4:33 PM:
>> Is there any way to send a direct message to someone who comments/answers?
>> Maybe depending on my rights?
> You mean on AskBot or on Pootle?
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
- vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
- Member Board The Document Foundation
- http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] ask - question||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask - question||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask - question
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask - question