Re: [libreoffice-l10n] pocheck: errors in libreoffice-6-1 translations - Languages n → z

Hi Olivier,

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:11 PM Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> Em 14/01/2019 11:46, Christian Lohmaier escreveu:
> > Pocheck error report for ##### pt-BR #####
> > **** Style name translations must be unique — See STR_POOLCOLL_*
> > Duplicated translations in file sw/messages.po
> > Figura
>
> Easy to find the string 'Figura' in Pootle (STR_POOLCOLL_LABEL_FIGURE)
> but much harder to find or determine its dup.

> STR_POOLCOLL_LABEL_FIGURE Figure
>
> Possible dups of STR_POOLCOLL_LABEL_FIGURE in pt-BR translation (all
> translates to 'Figura')
>
> FLD_STAT_GRF Image
> FMT_MARK_GRAFIC Image
> STR_SWBG_GRAPHIC Image
> STR_GRAPHIC_DEFNAME Image
> STR_CONTENT_TYPE_SINGLE_GRAPHIC Image

Nope, all not the one.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pt_BR/libo61_ui/translate/sw/messages.po#unit=153097129
STR_POOLCOLL_LABEL_ABB

> How can I know which one(s) is the dup?

As the message says it is about writer's paragraph/character/..
styles. And those have STR_POOLCOLL_.... in context
STR_POOLCOLL_LABEL_FIGURE and
STR_POOLCOLL_LABEL_ABB both have "Figure" as translation

ciao
Christian