[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Mistake in en-US string?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Mistake in en-US string?
- From: F Wolff <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 09:09:44 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
After years of reduced activity, I'm trying to get back to doing more
Afrikaans localisation. After having 100% complete UI a few years ago, I'm
now trying to work through about 50k words :-(
I'd like to hear people's opinion on one string that I believe might be a
mistake in the source text. If not, I'd appreciate it if somebody can clear
it up for me.
- select text
- right click
- select Character -> Character...
To me it seems as if the user can specify a percentage scaling to apply to
the selected text. While it would apply to the "width" too, I think the
intention was "Scale with".
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] New XHP editor online for testing and feedback
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Non-English resources for content about LibreOffice
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] New XHP editor online for testing and feedback