[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Specifications in strings' comments
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Specifications in strings' comments
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 20:45:08 +0100
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
for some strings I cannot see the type of word used: noun, proper noun, action/verb, etc, in the comment field. This would help to avoid misunderstandings.
'Draw' can be translated in Italian (this is my action area) in different ways - a verb (Disegnare); a proper noun (Draw)
'Group': a noun (Gruppo) or a verb (Raggruppare)?
It should be useful if these indications were inserted in the comment field (action, noun, proper noun)
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Non-English resources for content about LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo objext->object
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Non-English resources for content about LibreOffice