[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] "Document signed but not all files" in LO online
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] "Document signed but not all files" in LO online
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 11:18:14 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Hi Stanislav, all
Le 20/12/2018 à 19:22, Sveinn í Felli a écrit :
> Þann 20.12.2018 17:39, skrifaði Stanislav Horáček:
>> could someone explain what does the new string "Document signed but
>> not all files are signed." in LO online mean? Does it imply that a
>> document can consist of more files?
> Just a quess here; maybe the document has linked and/or embedded files,
> like pictures, graphs, fonts, etc.?
I had the same guess but I'll ask for confirmation on the dev@ list.
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] "Document signed but not all files" in LO online||Stanislav Horáček <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] "Document signed but not all files" in LO online||Sveinn í Felli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Tamil
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] What's the difference between "Box List" and "List Box"
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] "Document signed but not all files" in LO online
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Tamil