You can join the telegram channel of the Design group https://t.me/LibreOfficeDesign and ask the
maintainer. He is also in the German telegram group- and some l10n support may help to improve the
NB variants (various similar terms are likely bad).

On 18.12.18 08:42, Michael Wolf wrote:

Hi, I have a question: There are 311 (182 strings) new words in LO master. There are several
occurrences of the word "Review". This word has a wide reange of meanings, and it can be both a
noun and a verb. What meaning does it have here?

Thanks and kind regards,

Michael

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze