[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 10:49:57 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Il 14/12/18 19:18, Olivier Hallot ha scritto:
Yes. Corrections to the English Help are better handled when issued
directly from Pootle.
ok I'll follow this way :)
Em 13/12/2018 18:10, Stanislav Horáček escreveu:
you are right, your example has been fixed meanwhile , but in
general the Help can be outdated. In that case, I would suggest to
open a bug or you can report an error directly from Pootle (I think
that Olivier goes through these reports and fixes the bugs).
Dne 13. 12. 18 v 20:48 Valter Mura napsal(a):
I noticed that in some Pootle strings there are differences between
the UI and the Help:
Just as little example:
In Help/Shared/00.po, comment rAJCr, I find the string: "Choose
<emph>Modify - Distribution</emph> ($[officename] Draw)."
But if I search in the UI (Draw) I find: (menu) Shape > Distribution
(and not menu Modify)
Am I wrong? Could you pls check and let us know? I suppose this is
not the only occurrence.
If needed, I could open a bug.
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI||Stanislav Horáček <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online pots in Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Call for Papers ODE DevRoom at FOSDEM