[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- From: Stanislav Horáček <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 21:10:37 +0100
- To: email@example.com
you are right, your example has been fixed meanwhile , but in general the Help can be outdated. In that case, I would suggest to open a bug or you can report an error directly from Pootle (I think that Olivier goes through these reports and fixes the bugs).
Dne 13. 12. 18 v 20:48 Valter Mura napsal(a):
I noticed that in some Pootle strings there are differences between the UI and the Help:
Just as little example:
In Help/Shared/00.po, comment rAJCr, I find the string: "Choose <emph>Modify - Distribution</emph> ($[officename] Draw)."
But if I search in the UI (Draw) I find: (menu) Shape > Distribution (and not menu Modify)
Am I wrong? Could you pls check and let us know? I suppose this is not the only occurrence.
If needed, I could open a bug.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Call for Papers ODE DevRoom at FOSDEM
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI