[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 20:48:53 +0100
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
I noticed that in some Pootle strings there are differences between the UI and the Help:
Just as little example:
In Help/Shared/00.po, comment rAJCr, I find the string: "Choose <emph>Modify - Distribution</emph> ($[officename] Draw)."
But if I search in the UI (Draw) I find: (menu) Shape > Distribution (and not menu Modify)
Am I wrong? Could you pls check and let us know? I suppose this is not the only occurrence.
If needed, I could open a bug.
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI||Stanislav Horáček <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Why translate OpenType feature long names?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI