[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 11:41:30 -0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:30 CET
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
* Please fill the pad with the issues you want to discuss
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Why translate OpenType feature long names?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time