[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- From: jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 20:22:01 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 12/7/18 10:15 AM, Andrea Gelmini wrote:
> Not sure, but just to spot it to have an experts' clue.
> msgid "Rounds a number down to the nearest integer."
> -msgstr "Ditikologo tsa palo tlase go e e gaufi interger."
> +msgstr "Ditikologo tsa palo tlase go e e gaufi integer."
If that is supposed to be Sestswana, then the correct term is "sediriso".
My previous response assumed it was Sesetho.
FWIW, regardless of whether this is Sestwana or Sesotho, the sentence
is, completely unintelligible. (It is neither bad grammar, nor an
intelligible fusion of the bastardised langauge that is being developed
in South Africa, at the expense of the 13 official languages.Dis 'n
I'm guessing that what I'm seeing here, is a combination of what was
previously translated, alongside whatever auto-translation the L10N
translation toolchain does.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho||Andrea Gelmini <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho||Andrea Gelmini <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Why translate OpenType feature long names?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho