[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- From: jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 19:32:10 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 12/7/18 10:15 AM, Andrea Gelmini wrote:
> Not sure, but just to spot it to have an experts' clue.
> diff --git a/source/tn/sc/messages.po b/source/tn/sc/messages.po
> index 0c7de2ede67..b7a2f51576b 100644
> --- a/source/tn/sc/messages.po
> +++ b/source/tn/sc/messages.po
> @@ -6459,7 +6459,7 @@ msgstr ""
> #: sc/inc/scfuncs.hrc:1369
> msgctxt "SC_OPCODE_INT"
> msgid "Rounds a number down to the nearest integer."
> -msgstr "Ditikologo tsa palo tlase go e e gaufi interger."
> +msgstr "Ditikologo tsa palo tlase go e e gaufi integer."
Both "integer" and "interger" are incorrect.
The correct term is "nomoro e feletseng'
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho||Andrea Gelmini <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice download page: Two short strings to translate
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho