[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice download page: Two short strings to translate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice download page: Two short strings to translate
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 18:31:51 +0100
- To: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Cc: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
I still cannot have the "new" download page show up on the localized
Slovenian website (sl.libreoffice.org).
The strings are localized (for more than a year?) and I still do not know
if this page can be shown on the localized site.
So, please, do give me clear directions how to replace the old fresh and
stable download pages with the "new" download page, translated fully into
Slovenian, on the sl.libreoffice.org in SilverStripe.
V V sre., 12. sep. 2018 ob 22:18 je oseba Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi Mike,
> Mike Saunders wrote on 16-03-18 14:48:
> > We've added two new strings to the download page, and I've worked out
> > how to make them localisable in SilverStripe. (I will also investigate
> > linking it with Pootle but that may take some time!) So in the meantime,
> > if you want to translate these strings into your local language, just
> > reply here (and mention the language), then I'll add them to the
> > relevant file in SilverStripe:
> > To choose another language, click here.
> Don't see that one on the nl.libreoffice.org page
> > Older versions of LibreOffice (may be unsupported!) are available in the
> > archive.
> "Oudere versies van LibreOffice (niet meer ondersteund!) zijn
> beschikbaar in het archief."
> Cor Nouws
> GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
> - vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
> - volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
> - Member Board The Document Foundation
> - http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijnclouoffice.nl
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice download page: Two short strings to translate||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice download page: Two short strings to translate||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix acronym in Norwegian
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo in Sesotho
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice download page: Two short strings to translate
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Confusing string "Enable Content" in master