Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Where are Emojis in Sorbian LO builds?

sophi schrieb:
They should be there:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/dsb/libo_ui/translate/extras/source/

Hi Sophie,

I think you misunderstood me. They have been already translated. No, I mean that they are not shown in the LO master builds in Tools--> Autocorrect --> Autocorrect Options... --> Replace. But, meanwhile, I think why they are not displayed: The files /share/autocorrect/acor_hsb resp. acor_dsb do not exist. This could be the reason. Am I right?

Need I create these files myself, manually?

Regards,

Michael