[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Where are Emojis in Sorbian LO builds?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Where are Emojis in Sorbian LO builds?
- From: Michael Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 20:40:54 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
I was looking for Sorbian emojis I translated on Pootle but I don't find them anywhere in LibreOffice. AFAIK they should be displayed in Tools --> Autocorrect --> Autorcorrect Options... --> Replace but there is nothing. I tried to define a conversion rule but it didn't work.
Thank you in advance.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Where are Emojis in Sorbian LO builds?||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Two bugs in Lower Sorbian and Upper Sorbian LibreOffice master
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Fix typo Pyhton
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Two bugs in Lower Sorbian and Upper Sorbian LibreOffice master
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Where are Emojis in Sorbian LO builds?