[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Two bugs in Lower Sorbian and Upper Sorbian LibreOffice master
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Two bugs in Lower Sorbian and Upper Sorbian LibreOffice master
- From: Michael Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 21:44:32 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
I found two bugs both in Lower Sorbian and in Upper Sorbian LibreOffice master builds.
In the View menu of LO Writer (dsb: Naglěd, hsb: Napohlad) are two wrong menu items:
- The en-US phrase "File selection"? is shown in German: "Dateiauswahl". It seems that this string comes from the OS. But there isn't any OS in Sorbian languages, all Sorbs use their OS in German. This string should be localizable.
- The Sorbian word "meni" for English "menu" is automatically converted to lower case. It should be in upper case (= "Meni"). Curiosly this Sorbian word is shown with German user language as well.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Two bugs in Lower Sorbian and Upper Sorbian LibreOffice master||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] pocheck: errors in master/6.2 translations - Languages a → m
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] pocheck: errors in master/6.2 translations - Languages a → m
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Two bugs in Lower Sorbian and Upper Sorbian LibreOffice master