Hi *,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 6:43 PM sophi <sophi@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Le 18/11/2018 à 22:57, Cor Nouws a écrit :
sophi wrote on 11/2/18 10:20 AM:
Le 01/11/2018 Ã  18:57, Cor Nouws>> sophi wrote on 10/30/18 2:10 PM:

It seems some language settings in Pootle are missing the plural form
now that it has been added to master.

Where should I miss/how can I see that

For langauges that don't have any plural form configured, see my mail:
https://www.mail-archive.com/l10n@global.libreoffice.org/msg11831.html

But that doesn't allow you to check whether existing entries are
correct, for that see below...

(Sorry for being totally dump here ;) obviously missed some mails..)

You need to be Pootle admin to modify the language values.
But for NL, number of plurals is: 2, I guess it's correct.

and also important equation is (n != 1), so quantity of 0 also gets
plural, like German (0 Sekunden, 1 Sekunde, 2 Sekunden, …)

There's a bug/missing feature in pootle that doesn't export the
Plural-Forms header to files downloaded via web, but the files synced
to disk have it. Meaning: You cannot check in files downloaded from
pootle (only the number of plurals, by the number of msgstr[#] lines),
but you can check it in the translations repo:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/translations/+/master/source/nl/sw/messages.po

ciao
Christian