[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] LO master fully translated into Lower Sorbian
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] LO master fully translated into Lower Sorbian
- From: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 21:21:02 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I want to inform you that LibreOffice is fully translated into Lower Sorbian now. Now Libreoffice master can be used in both Sorbian languages, Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian.
I'd be pleased if the first Lower Sorbian pre-release came that I can present it to Sorbian users.
thanks and kind regards,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Language Technology – News & Best practices
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Language Technology – News & Best practices
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] pocheck: errors in master/6.2 translations - Languages a → m