[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] A few sentences on some wizards
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] A few sentences on some wizards
- From: Sabri ÜNAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 21:37:51 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I'm questioning something.
* Wizards - Letter Wizard
-- On step section on "3.Printed Items", you can see that "Letter Signs" is written with capital "S". (Actually, I have reported this string on Pootle)
* Wizards - Fax Wizard
-- On the first screen (1. Page design) "Business Fax" and "Personel Fax" is written with upper case. On the other hand, "Business letter", "Formal personal letter" and "Personel letter" is written without capital on the Letter Wizard.
-- You can see that "Recipient" is written with capital "R" on " 3.Sender and Recipient" on "Steps" area.
-- Also, there is a "Template Name" string on "6.Name and location" section. It might be a typo because the same string on Letter Wizard is written as "Template name".
* Wizards - Address Data Source
-- On the Steps section, "Field Assignment" and "Data Source Title"
My question is, are they typo or not? If someone says "yes", I would like to report on Bugzilla.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Updated LibreOffice Online UI pot
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Report on QA activities at local level
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at --> 19:30 <-- Berlin Time