[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable
- From: Sophia Schröder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 10:21:14 +0100
- To: email@example.com
fixing typos and somesuch like here I am happily willing to fix after my outage ended now.
So, please file ticket(s) for them, if you don't want to fix it yourself and assign them to me.
Am 03.11.2018 um 16:08 schrieb Sabri ÜNAL:
There are 5 full stops after the variable.
Actually, full stops are invisible after the variable tag.
You can check on the real document (https://help.libreoffice.org/6.2/en-US/text/swriter/guide/load_styles.html)
For example: "Choose Styles - Manage Styles or F11 to open the Styles sidebar deck."
If someone correct, I can open a ticket for it.
Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
German Language Team
Help Files Debugger
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable||Sabri ÜNAL <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable