[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable
- From: Sabri ÜNAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 17:08:45 +0200
- To: email@example.com
There are 5 full stops after the variable.
Actually, full stops are invisible after the variable tag.
You can check on the real document (https://help.libreoffice.org/6.2/en-US/text/swriter/guide/load_styles.html)
For example: "Choose Styles - Manage Styles or F11 to open the Styles sidebar deck."
If someone correct, I can open a ticket for it.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable||Sophia Schröder <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Several http links on UI
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Several http links on UI
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable