[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Several http links on UI
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Several http links on UI
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 10:24:43 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 01/11/2018 à 18:53, Sabri ÜNAL a écrit :
> The Document Foundation (http://www.documentfoundation.org) have been
> using HTTPS recently.
> Using HTTPS prefix for documetfoundation.org, it will be a better option.
> My suggestion is, we might replace http://www.documentfoundation.org URL
> to https://www.documentfoundation.org
> And, there are only 2 sentences that will be replaced.
> Also, there are several URL similar with this situation.
> "http://wiki.documentfoundation.org" on
> "http://bugs.documentfoundation.org" on
> "http://www.libreoffice.org" on
Thanks a lot for your feedback, I'll fill a bug for that.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Several http links on UI||Sabri ÜNAL <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Several http links on UI
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 fullstops after the variable