Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle

Hi Cor,
Le 01/11/2018 à 18:57, Cor Nouws a écrit :
> Hi Sophie,
>
> sophi wrote on 10/30/18 2:10 PM:
>
>> It seems some language settings in Pootle are missing the plural form
>> now that it has been added to master.
>
> Where should I miss/how can I see that

If the field is blank, you won't be able to translate and will have an
error message (from what I've understood from the requests in Pootle
messages). But I'll check for your language and that was the purpose of
my mail, to check only for languages who meet issues, and not for all :)

>> If so, please send a mail here (instead of in Pootle) and indicate the
>> plural form that would work for your language.> There is a listing of plural forms here:
>> http://www.unicode.org/cldr/charts/30/supplemental/language_plural_rules.html
>>
>> and a table with the corresponding equation here:
>> http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/localization-guide/en/latest/l10n/pluralforms.html
>
> Those are fine for Dutch.

Ok, thanks :)
Cheers