[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- From: sabri ünal <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 18:30:27 +0300
- To: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, 16:30 Andras Timar, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 3:22 PM Sabri ÜNAL <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I was checking Turkish translation of LibreOffice and I got across with
>> this word: "Typographica"
>> According to Merriam Webster Dict.
>> (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/typographica) and Cambridge
>> this word is unknown.
>> Does this word mean "Typographical"?
>> Would you please inform me?
> It should be "Typography" or "Typographical". I'll fix the en_US string in
> master. Thanks for reporting.
> Best regards,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?||Sabri ÜNAL <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?