[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- From: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:30:06 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 3:22 PM Sabri ÜNAL <email@example.com> wrote:
> I was checking Turkish translation of LibreOffice and I got across with
> this word: "Typographica"
> According to Merriam Webster Dict.
> (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/typographica) and Cambridge
> this word is unknown.
> Does this word mean "Typographical"?
> Would you please inform me?
It should be "Typography" or "Typographical". I'll fix the en_US string in
master. Thanks for reporting.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?||sabri ünal <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?||Sabri ÜNAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?