[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- From: Sabri ÜNAL <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:21:40 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was checking Turkish translation of LibreOffice and I got across with this word: "Typographica"
According to Merriam Webster Dict. (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/typographica) and Cambridge Dict. (https://dictionary.cambridge.org/spellcheck/english/?q=Typographica) this word is unknown.
Does this word mean "Typographical"?
Would you please inform me?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What does Typographica mean?