[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:10:08 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
It seems some language settings in Pootle are missing the plural form
now that it has been added to master.
If so, please send a mail here (instead of in Pootle) and indicate the
plural form that would work for your language.
There is a listing of plural forms here:
and a table with the corresponding equation here:
Check that this table has no error and ask the equation to be added to
If you are not using Pootle, I guess it has to be added to the header of
your .po files.
For me, when translating FR strings with plural forms, it gives a
critical error, I guess we will have to adapt pocheck script. But
Christian is on vacation this week, so I'll see with him when he is back.
Thanks in advance
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle||Michael Wolf <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle||Danylo Korostil <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is Wednesday at 19:00 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is Wednesday at 19:00 Berlin Time
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Plural forms in Pootle