Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Request] for permissions to translate LibreOffice into Arabic

Hi Sophie,
Many thanks to you.I contacted Lior and I joined the telegram group from the invitation link that you sent.
Have a great day.:)

Best regards,

Hatem Wasfy
Computer Network and Systems Engineer
m (Japan): +815055392691
m (Egypt) : +201004029501
e: ha_wasfy@yahoo.com
LI: linkedin.com/in/hatemwasfy

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 8:00 PM, sophi<sophi@libreoffice.org> wrote: Hi Hatem,
Le 18/10/2018 à 12:48, Hatem Wasfy a écrit :
> Dear LibreOffice Translation team,
>
> Hello!
> My name is Hatem Wasfy,  I'm an Egyptian Linux System Administrator with 10+ experience in Open source. I personally give 100% support to Open Source community. I believe that Freedom is Open Source.
> Currently, I have internship program under supervision of Mr. Enoki.The main topic is LibreOffice and contributing to the Open Source community.
> So, I want to contribute in translating into my native language "Arabic".I have a pottle account already.
> Any recommendations?

Great to have you on board too, welcome! Please ask Lior Kaplan
(<kaplanlior@gmail.com>) to be added to the specific RTL telegram
channel (Lior is already aware of your request) and join also the L10n
channel here:
https://t.me/joinchat/BFd-zUT3qHmhWEK_uKI6yw

I'll set your Pootle rights later today

Cheers