[libreoffice-l10n] [Request] for permissions to translate LibreOffice into Arabic

Dear LibreOffice Translation team,

Hello!
My name is Hatem Wasfy,  I'm an Egyptian Linux System Administrator with 10+ experience in Open source. I personally give 100% support to Open Source community. I believe that Freedom is Open Source.
Currently, I have internship program under supervision of Mr. Enoki.The main topic is LibreOffice and contributing to the Open Source community.
So, I want to contribute in translating into my native language "Arabic".I have a pottle account already.
Any recommendations?
Best regards,

Hatem Wasfy
Computer Network and Systems Engineer