[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] [Request] for permissions to translate LibreOffice into Arabic
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] [Request] for permissions to translate LibreOffice into Arabic
- From: Hatem Wasfy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:48:37 +0000 (UTC)
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Dear LibreOffice Translation team,
My name is Hatem Wasfy, I'm an Egyptian Linux System Administrator with 10+ experience in Open source. I personally give 100% support to Open Source community. I believe that Freedom is Open Source.
Currently, I have internship program under supervision of Mr. Enoki.The main topic is LibreOffice and contributing to the Open Source community.
So, I want to contribute in translating into my native language "Arabic".I have a pottle account already.
Computer Network and Systems Engineer
m (Japan): +815055392691
m (Egypt) : +201004029501
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Request] for permissions to translate LibreOffice into Arabic
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for permission to Translate LibreOffice to Kinyarwanda
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Request] for permissions to translate LibreOffice into Arabic