Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans

Hello Sophie,
I have joined the Telegram group
and already created an account.
Here is my profile URL:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/user/Dieudonne/
Best Regards!

--

*The harder you work,*

* the harder it is to surrender!*Currently Studying Master's Program in ICT
for Development at Kobe Institute of Computing / Graduate School of
Information Technology <http://www.kic.ac.jp/> in Japan.
CEO of Kigali Silicon Lab
An Assistant Lecturer at Tumba College of Technology <http://www.tct.ac.rw/>