[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- From: "D.Dieudonne" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 19:44:39 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Tomas Kapiye <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Shinji Enoki <email@example.com>
I have joined the Telegram group
and already created an account.
Here is my profile URL:
On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 6:55 PM sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Tomas, Dieudonne,
> Le 18/10/2018 à 11:28, Tomas Kapiye a écrit :
> > Hi Libre Team
> > My name is Tomas Kapiye and am serving my internship at iCraft under the
> > supervision of Shinji Enoki.
> Great to have you on board :) I've added Dieudonne in copy of this mail,
> so welcome to both of you and thanks to Shinji for taking care :)
> > I am working on Libre and would like to contribute by translating to
> > Afrikaans.
> > This is a language widely spoken in Namibia. I have attended Afrikaans
> > schools for both my primary and secondary education.
> > May I please receive advise on the way forward to contribute to the
> > translations.
> > I have tried accessing the Pootle system but was unable to do any
> > translation from the website when I get into the Afrikaans language.
> > As per the below link:
> Please first create an account here: https://user.documentfoundation.org/
> and let me know when it's done, I'll add you to your respective
> languages in Pootle
> You can also read the documentation in the wiki here:
> to have an overview of the process.
> We have a Telegram channel here:
> Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions
> Sophie Gautier email@example.com
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation
*The harder you work,*
* the harder it is to surrender!*Currently Studying Master's Program in ICT
for Development at Kobe Institute of Computing / Graduate School of
Information Technology <http://www.kic.ac.jp/> in Japan.
CEO of Kigali Silicon Lab
An Assistant Lecturer at Tumba College of Technology <http://www.tct.ac.rw/>
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans||Tomas Kapiye <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [Request] for permissions to translate LibreOffice into Arabic
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for permission to Translate LibreOffice to Kinyarwanda