[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Request for permission to Translate LibreOffice to Kinyarwanda
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for permission to Translate LibreOffice to Kinyarwanda
- From: "D.Dieudonne" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 18:33:32 +0900
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Shinji Enoki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Libre Team
My name is Dieudonne Dukuzumuremyi and am serving my internship at iCraft
supervision of Shinji Enoki.
I am working on Libre and would like to contribute by translating to
This is a language widely spoken in Rwanda. I have attended Kinyarwanda
schools for both my primary and secondary education.
May I please receive advise on the way forward to contribute to the
I have tried accessing the Pootle system but was unable to do any
translation from the website when I get into the Kinyarwanda language.
*The harder you work,*
* the harder it is to surrender!*Currently Studying Master's Program in ICT
for Development at Kobe Institute of Computing / Graduate School of
Information Technology <http://www.kic.ac.jp/> in Japan.
CEO of Kigali Silicon Lab
An Assistant Lecturer at Tumba College of Technology <http://www.tct.ac.rw/>
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [Request] for permissions to translate LibreOffice into Arabic