[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans
- From: Tomas Kapiye <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 18:28:49 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
Hi Libre Team
My name is Tomas Kapiye and am serving my internship at iCraft under the
supervision of Shinji Enoki.
I am working on Libre and would like to contribute by translating to
This is a language widely spoken in Namibia. I have attended Afrikaans
schools for both my primary and secondary education.
May I please receive advise on the way forward to contribute to the
I have tried accessing the Pootle system but was unable to do any
translation from the website when I get into the Afrikaans language.
As per the below link:
Please assist in the regard.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for permission to Translate LibreOffice to Kinyarwanda
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 Berlin Time
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans