Christian Lohmaier schrieb:

There's no hard rule on that, more like a combination of how it
proceeds / whether that project is active or not and whether the level
of completion is in the areas people will likely see.
I don't know at what percentage we did enable Venetian, but that did
progress so fast....

I certainly would not want to integrate something with less than 20%,
since I cannot think that this would be worthwhile user experience.

Hi Christian,

thank you for your quick reply.

I'll translate continuously into Lower Sorbian now. Please consider that I'm the **only** translator for **two** languages. Previously I focussed on Upper Sorbian

Upper Sorbian LO master is coompletely translated (I hope there will not be any bad project update with thousands of new fuzzy strings anymore) :-( so I can focus my translation work on Lower Sorbian now.

Regards,

Michael