Hi Sophie, *,

this is what I meant:
If new strings arrive in pootle, and there are wrong / malformatted,
leave them out of translation for now and do it *after* they are corrected.

Unhappily I cannot test them beforehand locally
(and I am not responsible for most of them beeing malformatted, but of course a few. ;-))

Suggestions for improvements even of wording and text formatting are always welcome, of course.