Le 14/02/2018 à 07:07, Kevin Suo a écrit :

Hi,

The pootle server codes in github indicates that it supports many other languages in the UI, but
when I open the TDF Pootle Server, it's always in English. Could someone investigate? I want it
to show as Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) UI if the browser language is in in Simplified Chinese.

This is a "regression", in previous pootle versions it did show Chinese UI.

This is important, as currently I am trying to gather the people from some of the "minority"
nationalities here in China (Uighur, Mongolian etc)  to help translating LibreOffice into their
native language. For them, they may speek good Chinese, but they may not understand English. If
the pootle UI can display as Chinese, I can guide them through to add "Simplified Chinese" in the
"Alternative Source Languages" list, so that they can start translating using Chinese as
reference language.

That should work now, let me know if you still meet issues.

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi