Hi Michael,

Yesterday I was too tired to find the solution, but this morning I found
it. Now Welsh and Scottish Gaelic are selectable[1], and you can test
LibreOffice Online in these languages. I can add more locales at request.

[1]
https://8de8bb4a-e089-44e4-9fc5-bc97b4c3eb89.pub.cloud.scaleway.com/nextcloud/index.php/settings/user

Best regards,
Andras