Hi Martin,

You need TDF LDAP account (https://user.documentfoundation.org/).
You can download the latest pot file from here:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/loleaflet/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot

Best regards,
Andras

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:40 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <miles@filmsi.net>
wrote:

Sorry, how does one login there?
I don't seem to have a login combo for that.

Lp, m.

I reported it as a bug, just in case.
https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/7925

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:25 PM, Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rhos,

This is embarrassing, but it seems that Nextcloud does not have Welsh
localization, while ownCloud has (on demo.collaboracloudsuite.com). I
found cy_GB files in the settings/l10n/ folder of Nextcloud, so in
theory
the Welsh language should be selectable at Settings. Maybe it's a
Nextcloud
bug. I'm sorry about that.

LO Online has the Welsh localization, but you cannot switch to that
currently. I hope that the situation will improve after some time, this
is
a bleeding edge test server with latest versions of all components
(Nextcloud, LibreOffice, LibreOffice Online).

Best regards,
Andras

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Rhoslyn Prys <libreoffice@meddal.com>