Hello,

This is just a heads-up that LibreOffice Online UI pot was updated in
Pootle today.

Oops, I see that there is a new master branch now and the ~28,000 words that I have already
translated in 5.3 but must click through again in 5.4 just got doubled…
Please, can someone merge my recent work in the Bulgarian translation of 5.3 into 5.4 and Master?

I translate via Pootle and at some point a big chunk of new strings got introduced in parallel in
5.3 and then-master. I continued working in 5.3, hoping that what I do will get integrated into
master but now I would need to re-translate all those strings not once, but twice (and also
translate twice everything new that is common between 5.4 and the new master, etc.).

When a new master gets branched from a not-fully translated previous branch, effectively doubling
all untranslated entries, shouldn’t later the work done on those entries in the older branch be
transferred by default before the next branching which multiplies the empty entries yet again
(while in the original branch, there already are translations for them)?

It’s 4 am here, so I hope the above still makes sense. :)

TIA,
Mihail Balabanov