On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:14 PM, Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Copying part of Heiko's message:
as we discussed in the ESC we want to run a survey about deprecated
features. I prepared a couple of questions with potential candidates
with some distractor questions and would like to ask you and the l10n
team for translation. The attached document (don't see a simple way to
enable anonymous access in our LimeSurvey installation) contains the
welcome/end text and questions with English original and German
translation, though both need proof-reading as my English is obviously
non-native and I'm not running a German setup (and went very quickly
over the text).

So if you want your local community to participate in their language,
please translate the attached document and send it back to me. There is
no emergency, so even in the two next weeks is ok.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Cheers
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

Hi Sophie,

It looks like your attachment was stripped out.

Regards,