07.04.2017 u 14:06, Sophia Schroeder je napisao/la:
Michael Wolf <milupo@sorbzilla.de> hat am 7. April 2017 um 13:48 geschrieben:
Hi Sophia,

OK, thank you for your quick reply. It is irritating for me because
always when Master is a newer version older versions appear on Pootle. I
translate on Pootle for LO since autumn last year only. Therefore I have
to learn much yet. :-)
Me too. :-) But I am also lurking around in other channels and mailing lists.
I have really no clue where the discrepancies come from but I wouldn't
bother so much. AFAIK some things / translation are still not in sync.

Also the recently Pootle update regarding 5.3 are obviously interrupted
meanwhile and still not finished yet.

Holy moly does that mean that updates to master wont be reflected to 5.3 branch? I figure that translated strings for 5.3 would be pulled from Pootle master branch...

Kruno

There are some things waiting around in the corner begin to coming up next week,
mainly updates for master for all languages.

The errors in stats look like follows:

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/
470 words (correct)

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/
source: 1645 (wrong, should be 0)
uiconfig: 4015 (wrong, should be 470)

Should be 470 words for uiconfig only.

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/source/
correct, fully translated.

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/uiconfig/
wrong: 4015, should be 470 only.

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/uiconfig/ui.po
correct: 470 words

So following two path levels are really wrong:

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/uiconfig/

Maybe Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian are mixed here.

Regards,

Michael
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sophia Schroeder