[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] meaning of "(check)"
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of "(check)"
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 20:07:20 +0100
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
in the shared/guide.po file there are several strings in the remote files
help, where the titles end with "(check)", for example "Connecting to a
Windows share (check)".
What does this "(check)" represent/mean?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online translations
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizing the "Notebookbar"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online translations
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of "(check)"