[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Master update against template
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Master update against template
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 13:57:25 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
For some reasons, it seems that the last update 2 weeks ago has not
completed correctly for some languages. To solve that Cloph has
triggered an update this morning so it should be complete for beta2.
I'll monitor it to make sure :)
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Master update against template||Serg Bormant <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Where to find " the inputstream is missing necessaryto create a content" in Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Master update against template