[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 13:52:20 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 30/11/2016 à 22:14, Kiyotaka Nishibori a écrit :
> Hello all,
> I'm a Japanese translator of LibreOffice and have question about .po
> files for Japanese master - UI and HELP on Pootle: have they been
> merged with the latest .pot files for 5.3 beta? and if not yet, when
> are they done?
> It seems that some .po files on Pootle are different from the ones on
> gerrit according to below:
> - the ones which been obsoleted at libreoffice-5-3-branch-point on
> gerrit still remain on Pootle: dictionary/sv_SE.po,
> sc/source/ui/sidebar.po, scp2/source/accessories.po,
> sd/source/ui/dlg.po, svx/source/sidebar.po and
> - some translatable string for new feature of 5.3 ( e.g. keyid:
> 9e2nG, "Some cells are not empty.") are not searched on Pootle .
> your replying will be much appreciated.
Thank you for your feedback, you are right, I checked the last string
you mentionned 9e2nG, I can find it in FR and DE but not in JA or IT.
Christian is currently investigating the issue and have triggered
another update so it should be solved soon. I'll let you know when the
update is complete.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?||Kiyotaka Nishibori <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Master update against template
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Master update against template