[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?
- From: Kiyotaka Nishibori <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 06:14:01 +0900
- To: email@example.com
I'm a Japanese translator of LibreOffice and have question about .po
files for Japanese master - UI and HELP on Pootle: have they been
merged with the latest .pot files for 5.3 beta? and if not yet, when
are they done?
It seems that some .po files on Pootle are different from the ones on
gerrit according to below:
- the ones which been obsoleted at libreoffice-5-3-branch-point on
gerrit still remain on Pootle: dictionary/sv_SE.po,
sd/source/ui/dlg.po, svx/source/sidebar.po and
- some translatable string for new feature of 5.3 ( e.g. keyid:
9e2nG, "Some cells are not empty.") are not searched on Pootle .
your replying will be much appreciated.
Kiyotaka Nishibori <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?||Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Minutes of Marketing Call
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Minutes of Marketing Call
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?