[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Fuzzing larger amount of help (.xhp) strings
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Fuzzing larger amount of help (.xhp) strings
- From: Katarina Behrens <Katarina.Behrens@cib.de>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 15:31:26 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello l10n world,
I'm working on improving the way how images are handled and packaged for our
help content. Part of that effort involves moving images specific to help from
core repository to help repository.
I've learned today that it would likely mark larger amount (450+ ) of help
strings fuzzy, as for example something this:
<image src=path/to/image.png><alt> Some l10n string </alt></image>
is extracted to Pootle as 1 entity.
So if I modify 'path/to/image.png' (after I've moved the image to a new path),
it'll inadvertently mark the whole string fuzzy, even though the inner
translatable part between <alt> tags would be untouched.
1st question: is this really the case?
If yes, 2nd question: any creative ideas to solve it without piling too much
unfuzzing work on you people?
If doing a mass change like this is not an option, I can probably live with
that, it'd just make the directory structure and packaging tools slightly more
convoluted and less elegant
CIB software GmbH
T +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -235
F +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -100
Registergericht München, HRB 123286
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Minutes of Marketing Call
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Want to develop libreoffice
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Minutes of Marketing Call