[libreoffice-l10n] Want to develop libreoffice

Dear

I am student and want to develop libreoffice with volunteer. I have already learn c++, java and python. Now interest to work your team. I am also build libreoffice source code then how to edit starting code. I need help and code documentation. Please help me.

Best regards
Thongya Murong
Daffodil International University