[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Merge translations in master to 5.2
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Merge translations in master to 5.2
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:17:30 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 30/11/2016 à 11:09, Modestas Rimkus a écrit :
> Repeating my mail as 5.2.4 release is getting closer...
Sorry for the delay, Cloph is currently on vacations, back tomorrow,
I'll ping him about it.
> 2016-11-21 8:58 GMT+02:00 Modestas Rimkus <email@example.com>:
>> I've committed a number of new UI translations and changes in Pootle,
>> however, I was working only on master UI branch for Lithuanian.
>> Can all the changes in master UI be safely merged to 5.2 UI branch? Could
>> someone do that for me, please? Christian?
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Merge translations in master to 5.2||Modestas Rimkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Merge translations in master to 5.2||Modestas Rimkus <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Merge translations in master to 5.2
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Want to develop libreoffice
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Merge translations in master to 5.2
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Second Bug Hunting Session for LibreOffice 5.3