[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Hunspell Guarani
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Hunspell Guarani
- From: Giovanni Caligaris <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 14:32:43 +0000
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am currently developing a Guarani autocorrect in Hunspell. At the moment
I am having one final issue.
When testing in Hunspell, it won't detect words with g̃. Olivier filed a
bug for me and I also filed one, LO can't handle g̃ as well.
I know this is a Character Set issue but I can't seem to solve it.
Adobe Latin-4 supports this
If anyone wants to test it, you can download the files from here
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker||Donald <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Agenda for Marketing Call
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker