[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Approve (review) the GB speller
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Approve (review) the GB speller
- From: Stuart Swales <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 15:28:32 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Mailing List - LO - l10n <email@example.com>, Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 25/11/2016 15:12, Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
Hello Stuart Swales,Hi Marco
Sophi told me about you on IRC.
I am maintaining the GB speller, having added ~25K words since I grabbed
the project two or three years ago:
Yes, I am improving it using my own Hunspell tool.
I have committed the latest version for review in Gerrit:
JanIV said it will be needed another person to review it.
Could you have a look at it?
I tried to add you as a reviewer moments ago but your e-mail address
appeared twice when I typed it and I get an error when I press the add
I would be happy to review - I've added myself to this issue.
Bit busy today but should get some time to look at this at the weekend.
Best regards and keep up the good work!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Approve (review) the GB speller||"Marco A.G.Pinto" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Approve (review) the GB speller
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Agenda for Marketing Call
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Approve (review) the GB speller
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Agenda for Marketing Call